Natural Vitamin List >
Try this Natural Potassium Supplement for Better Health
The Original Whole Food Potassium Mineral Supplement Since 1995
- Whole food potassium from organic source
- The original natural potassium supplement
- Natural potassium supplement since 1995
- Free from yeast, gluten, dairy, soy and corn
- Free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives
- Not fermented, non gmo, no synthetic and no isolates
- Free from eggs, sugar, salt, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish
- Non-heated, non-irradiated potassium mineral supplement
What are the Benefits of Potassium?
Potassium is known to aid proper muscle contractions, maintain a healthy nervous system, regulate heartbeat, regulate the transfer of nutrients to cells, aid stomach juice secretion, among other things. Potassium deficiency results in symptoms that include dry skin, acne, constipation, weakened nervous system, affect blood pressure and muscular weakness.
Why Take Our Whole Food Natural Potassium Supplement?
1) Contains pure organic whole foods that make this a truly natural potassium supplement;
2) This natural potassium mineral supplement has a unique whole food formula that allows for excellent absorption;
3) The capsule in this potassium mineral supplement is purely derived from vegetables. Many potassium vitamin capsules contain fillers, binders and lubricants such as magnesium steareate which uses stearic acid and other binders for faster production. These chemicals have shown to have negative effects on the immune system;
4) This potassium vitamin is pure without additives, chemical free and suitable for lacto vegetarians;
5) PhytoVitamins potassium mineral supplement is probably the purest potassium vitamin you and your family will ever use;
6) Our Phytovitamins supplements are proudly made in the USA.
How to Take our Natural Potassium Vitamin
Take 4 capsules of this natural potassium supplement. Please note that this is a natural potassium vitamin that is purely derived from organic and vegan food ingredients that are high in potassium which the body assimilates and absorbs better than synthetics. Therefore a natural potassium supplement would normally have a lower milligram level than a synthetic vitamin. It is questionable how much the body does absorb from a potassium vitamin made from synthetic sources and what negative effects it may have on the body. Consult your medical practitioner if pregnant before taking this natural potassium supplement.
In addition to this natural potassium supplement we also have natural calcium magnesium supplement with organic ingredients. Try our whole food multivitamin supplements with iron and iron free, our organic and natural vitamin B and natural vitamin C and take together with this potassium mineral supplement for a complete whole food nutrition. Our green food supplements also complement this natural potassium vitamin very well.
Try it Risk-Free, This Potassium Mineral Supplement May be Exactly What You Need
We can make all the promises you want to hear however the best way to find out if this natural potassium mineral supplement will work for you is to try it. Try this whole food potassium mineral supplement risk free for 60 days and you decide.
“All these years I have had absorption problems. After using your vitamins for the past 6 months I had my blood work redone at the Mayo Clinic. The improvement is so radical they can not believe it. I am usually a non believer until I see results and your all natural whole food vitamins really work. My doctor was not sold on your PhytoVitamins range (Wholefood multivitamin with Iron , whole food vitamin C, Omega 3 and 6, whole food Iron, Calcium & Magnesium, Potassium) until I got him to do my blood work last week and everything came out 100%, my calcium, magnesium and iron level were perfect. He was so surprised. I am telling everyone to take your products, especially people that are multi chemical sensitive like me. Thank you” - Carolyn
Natural Potassium Supplement Derived from Raw Organic Foods. This Potassium Mineral Supplement Contains the Necessary Potassium Vitamins Your Body Needs.